Dues Payment Policy
- Membership runs for a regular calendar year (January 1 through December 31) regardless of when payment is made, unless you have purchased membership for 6 years
- The purchase of annual or multi-year INKS membership (all categories) is generally non-refundable for both new and existing members. Exceptions may be made at the discretion of the INKS membership committee.
- To qualify for discounted symposium registration you must be a member before you register for the symposium.
- Membership paid at the symposium will apply to remaining months of the calendar year, and the subsequent year.
- To purchase future year’s dues, please contact the International Neurological Ketogenic Society Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Special introductory offer: Membership paid in 2022 will extend through to the end of December 2023.
You will need to renew your membership from 1st January 2024 onwards and on an annual basis thereafter. Membership will then run on a calendar year basis. It is advised that you renew your membership early in the year to receive maximum benefits. Those that purchase a 6 year membership will have their renewal date advised in their membership confirmation email.