Discover the opportunities that an INKS membership can bring to you, your career, your profession, and ultimately, to patients.
Access up-to-date information on research and clinical care of patients affected by brain and mental health conditions using ketogenic and other metabolic dietary therapies.
INKS membership benefits currently include:
- a 10% discount* on registration fees to the biannual INKS Global Symposia.
- a 30% discount on books from Springer Publishing.
- opportunities to join and work with INKS committees.
- access to the “members only” area of the website containing:
- INKS newsletters that publish timely news, professional updates and information regarding conferences/guidelines/position statements.
- Member directory (members may opt out of being included)
- Question/Answer/Member News section for conversations, announcements of published work, job opportunities, etc.
*Discount rates subject to change at the discretion of each biennial Global Symposium organizing committee
INKS just launched – there are more benefits soon to come, including opportunities:
- to enhance professional growth through mentoring, fellowships, scholarships / bursaries, and personal development courses.
- participate in interdisciplinary clinical and bench-translational research focused on ketogenic dietary therapies.